Salmon Rainbow Chop Salad
- 4 cups romaine shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup orange pepper diced
- 1 ear corn boiled and cooked cut-off cobb
- 4 cans Blue Harbor Wild Pink Salmon drained
- 2 avocados cubed
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage shredded
- 1/3 cup feta crumbled
- 1/2 cup green olives sliced
- 1/2 cup everyday dressing
Everyday Dressing Ingredients
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup acid (I juice 1 lemon, and if it’s not 1/3 of a cup, I top it with apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tbsp dijon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 small shallot (1-inch knob)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- Prep all the ingredients: shred the romaine, cut the tomatoes in half, dice the orange pepper, boil and cut the corn off in strips, drain the Blue Harbor Wild Pink Salmon, cube the avocados, shred the purple cabbage, crumble the feta, and slice the green olives.
- Make the dressing also! Blend all the ingredients (except the dill) until combined. Add the fresh dill and blend for an additional 15 seconds.
- Next, take a large serving dish and throw it all together OR assemble it in strips as pictured.
- Dress it upon serving, and voila!