Tuna Avo Toast
There isn't an easier, more delicious toast!
- 1 slice delicious Sourdough
- 1 avocado
- 1 can Blue Harbor Wild Albacore
- 1/2 a lemon
- Pickled red onions
- Flakey salt
- Olive oil
- Start by toasting your sourdough. While getting nicely browned, cut your avocado in half, remove the pit, scoop from the skin, and place down on a cutting board. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over each avocado half. Thinly slice your avocado and press gently to fan out.
- Add the beautiful avo slices onto your toasted sourdough. Top with the chunks of tuna; there doesn't have to be anything fancy done to it!
- Top the tuna with a generous amount of pickled red onions and a drizzle of olive oil: some flaky Maldon salt and some thinly sliced jalapenos.
- Toast just doesn’t have to be for breakfast anymore!