This quesadilla is my favorite quick meal that feels like comfort food with a ton of protein!
- 4 6-inch cassava tortillas (or any tortilla)
- 1 cup organic Colby jack cheese
- Avocado oil non-stick spray
- 2 cans Blue Harbor Wild Albacore (no salt added)
- 4 scallions sliced
- 1 jalapeño sliced thin
- Greek yogurt + salsa to dip
- Start by prepping all your ingredients: drain the tuna, grate the cheese, slice the scallions and the jalapeño. Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add some non-stick spray to a pan, add the tortilla and half a ¼ cup of the cheese. Add half a can of tuna, some scallions, and a few jalapeño slices. Top with the leftover cheese.
- After 3-4 minutes, the cheese should be melty and the bottom golden. Give it a flip and let it do its thing for another few minutes.
- Repeat 3 more times. Serve sliced with some Greek yogurt and salsa! It's so delicious and quick!