SWEET KICK PROTEIN BROWNIES
I’m currently off refined sugar while simultaneously trying to up my protein! But the girl has GOT to feed her sweet tooth. I used Simple Mills boxed brownie mix to make these easy, added Sweet Kick MACRO SHAKE to add protein and prebiotic fiber, and through in an entire zucchini because why not! Do not sleep on making these! Also, did I mention the Macro Shake also helps fight off cravings and balance your blood sugars? MAKE YOUR SWEET TREATS WORK FOR YOU! Use MICHAELA20 for 20%?
- Follow the box directions except instead of using ALL 1/2 cup of oil, mash now whole banana. If that doesn't equal 1/2 cup, top it off with some avocado oil to equal one full 1/2 cup.
- Add 2 scoops of the Sweet Kick Macro Shake
- Add 1 cup of grated zucchini
- Bake according to box instructions!
- Finish with a sprinkle of Maldon salt.
- Note:best put in the fridge overnight and served the next day. They have more of a brownie texture this way. Otherwise it feels more like a chocolate loaf!
Watch a HOW-TO video on instagram here