Sweet Kick Mocha Frappacino
I recently listened to a podcast with @hubermanlab about sleep- he recommended you wake up — immediately start moving your body and wait 90 minutes before consuming caffeine in the morning. With those two things in mind, I created a morning coffee/post-workout smoothie hybrid – like a Starbucks Frappuccino but better — so 90-minutes after I wake up and shortly after my morning workout, I get both my caffeine and protein. I didn’t stop there and used @yoursweetkick’s new macro shake, a combination of protein and fiber, to keep you satiated and kick sugar cravings throughout the day!
- 2 cups Drip coffee (cooled)
- 1 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups Ice
- 2 scoops Sweet Kick Chocolate Macro Shake
- big squeeze sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Blend on high and enjoy your morning coffee and protein shake in one!
- Use MICHAELA20 for 20% off any @yoursweetkick product!
- DISCLAIMER ‼️ I did not wake up looking like this and also I’m not a doctor.
Watch a HOW-TO video here