Romaine Tuna Wrap
This lettuce wrap is the highest protein and healthy fat wrap. It also is the perfect bring-along on your day protein-packed meal that doesn’t get soggy or gross. These are on repeat in my house constantly. They are a vehicle for almost anything, so have fun!
- 9 Romaine leaves
- 2 tbsp veganaise
- 3 slices tomato
- small handful sprouts
- 1/4 sliced avocado
- 1/2 can Blue Harbor Wild Albacore Tuna
- Drizzle leftover green goddess dressing or hot sauce
- Salt + pepper to taste
- You know the drill, get all of your ingredients ready.
- Lay down a piece of parchment, foil, or paper to start.
- Start with laying down the romaine – pro tip: crack the spines of the romaine a bit to make it more malleable.
- Layer all the ingredients in a small rectangle on the wrap.
- Then roll; the trick is to roll it up with your hands and then come in at the end with the parchment. It is so hard to write it out, so watch the video on Instagram or link in the recipe notes.
- Slice in half and chow down.