Salmon Bagel Wrap
I love this wrap for many reasons; the most important is how clean and healthy this is. Instead of using cream cheese, we made a delicious dill and lemon Greek yogurt spread that adds tang, flavor, and even more protein! Dressing the salmon up is unnecessary as the yogurt base adds such a delicious saucy element!
- 1/2 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 lemon juice of
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tortilla, wrap, or lavash
- 2-3 tbsp yogurt sauce
- 1/2 can Blue Harbor Wild Pink Salmon
- small handful arugula
- 1/2 tomato sliced
- 1/4 avocado sliced
- Pickled red onions
- Sprinkle of capers
- Start by mixing the yogurt sauce and set aside.
- Lay your wrap down and cover the entire surface in the yogurt sauce ; this creates a base, tons of flavor, and almost like a binding agent to hold it all together.
- Lay down the arugula, tomato, avo, chunks of salmon, onions, and capers.
- Give it a tight roll, cut it in half, and DIG IN. Seriously so so so delicious!