“Smoked” Salmon Bagel Board
I will never say goodbye to the classic Lox and cream cheese. But this is an easy way of having almost the same meal, just more fun, and using my favorite blue harbor wild pink salmon! You know how much I love a board! They are great for small get-togethers, fancy family brunches, or just because!
- 1 tub organic cream cheese
- 1 can Blue Harbor Wild Pink Salmon
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp pickled red onions
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp fresh chives
- 6-8 Lemon wedges
- 1 tsp Smoked Maldon Salt
- 1/2 tsp bagel seasoning (optional)
- 8 Mini bagels toasted and cut in half
- Fresh mint
- If you don’t already have a jar of my pickled onions in the fridge, start with that!
- Then prep all the garnishes.
- On a beautiful platter (I used a cake stand to be extra fancy), smooth out the whole tub of cream cheese. Then layer on the pickled red onions and the big chunks of wild pink salmon, sprinkle on the capers, dill, and chives, and finish with the salt and bagel seasoning. I add the lemon wedges to the side to squeeze over it last.
- Surround the board with the toasted bagels and host your friends for book club!