Juicy Peach Salad
Salty, Sweet, Tangy, with a bit of crunch. This salad and its ingredients speak for themselves! I ended up not even adding protein to it, because it was SO delicious I devoured it before it was done…must use RIPE peaches or else!
- Start by quick pickling the onions: thinly slice one whole red onion. Add the onions to a 16 or 32oz mason jar and top with 1/2 apple cider vinegar, 1/2 filtered water and 1 tsp salt. They should be ready to rock but the time the salad is done.
- Prep the remaining ingredients: wash and dry the lettuce, cut the peach into 8 segments, do the same to the tomato, rough chop the walnuts, tear the mint and crumble the feta.
- If you haven't already made the everyday dressing, do that also
- Then just layer the salad ingredients and make them beautiful!
- If you want less feta, have less feta. Want more peach, add more peach! Make this your own but don't skimp on the pickled onions or the peach!