Look, I would lick a rock if it made my skin glow and made my feel better. But this is the next best think and tastes light, fruity and delicious. Ingredients that are good for your gut, that detoxify, debloat and leave you feeling glowing from the inside out.
- 2 tea bags Traditional Medicinals Organic Hibiscus Tea any hibiscus tea will do
- 2 tea bags Yogi Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin Detox Tea use the yogi brand
- 2 tea bags Desincha Debloat Pitaya & Blueberry Tea use this brand
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Neocell Berry Hyaluronic Acid
- 1 lemon juice of
- 1 dropper liquid stevia
- 2-3 cups filtered water
- Start by steeping the six tea bags in 1 cup of boiling water.
- In a carafe, add the chia seeds, hyaluronic acid, lemon juice, stevia and filtered water.
- Add the tea liquid once it has steeped for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- give it a good sake and serve over ice!
Benefits:Hibiscus Tea: Supports the cardiovascular system
Rose Hibiscus Skin Detox Tea: traditionally used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – combines with antioxidant-rich Green Tea to help support your skin’s healthy glow.
Desincha Debloat Pitaya & Blueberry Tea: Specifically formulated to help boost energy, support mental focus, immune and metabolic health. The perfect addition to your daily routine – supporting you throughout your dieting, weight loss, and health goals and challenges!
Chia seeds: Chia seeds are an excellent source of fiber, which can improve heart health, reduce cholesterol levels and promote intestinal health
Neocell Berry Hyaluronic Acid: NeoCell Hyaluronic Acid Berry Liquid helps support cellular health in the body and provides cellular hydration for plump, youthful skin. Hyaluronic acid is found in tissues of the body and is able to hold 1,000 times its weight in water, allowing it to provide tissue hydration. Your body is exposed to free radicals and other environmental factors daily; the vitamin C and antioxidants in this hyaluronic acid formula provide support from free radicals